Customer Relationship Management
CRM or Customer Relationship Management is a strategy for managing the relationships and interactions of a company with its customers or prospects. When we talk about CRM, we are generally talking about a CRM system, a tool used to manage contacts, sales, productivity and much more. The objective of a CRM system is simple: to improve business relationships.
CRM tools can now be used to manage customer relationships throughout the entire customer lifecycle, including marketing, sales, e-commerce and customer service interactions.
Optimize your Customer Relationship Management with solutions that are tailored to your business, meeting your current expectations and anticipating your future needs.
Our CRM experts have many years of experience in implementing and optimizing sales, marketing and service processes through CRM solutions. We support our customers in the following activities
- Building business cases and calculating ROI
- Assistance in the choice of CRM tools and modules
- Framing and definition of the need
- Governance, help in setting up programs and defining project and business KPIs
- Project management
- Definition of functional and technical architecture
- Management of the implementation of the solution by On/Off-Shore teams
- Deploying solutions internationally
- Management of change management
We work within the “Customer Experience” and “Center of Excellence (CoE) CRM” departments of large companies such as Axa and Schneider Electric. We support them in the implementation of governance, design and deployment of CRM solutions internationally